Dogsthorpe Infant School joined Hampton Academies Trust in December 2020 and is a happy and successful infant school. The school has three forms of entry and a total capacity for 270 children in EYFS, Year 1 and Year 2. Dogsthorpe Infant School has been recognised for its innovative use of digital approaches to learning and its child-centred ethos is well aligned with the aims and values of the trust.
L6 – L10
Required from September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher to join Dogsthorpe Infants School from September 2021.
This role provides is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to broaden their experience in the management of early years education and be part of a school where we encourage children that they can be whatever they want to be, as long as they ‘Dream, Believe and Shine’.
As Deputy Headteacher you will:
• Work closely with the Headteacher to help shape the strategic direction of the school and ensure a sharp focus on raising progress and attainment within a caring and aspirational environment.
• Be an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated leader with a visible presence around the school.
• Be a leader who is a great teacher and who cares deeply about the prospects of young people and is passionate about education.
Closing date for applications will be 9.00am on Wednesday 14 April 2021
Interviews will take place on 21 & 22 April 2021
For further details and a Recruitment Pack visit the Hampton Academies Trust website
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Dogsthorpe Infant School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 7 years