The governors are seeking to employ an ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher for September 2018.
Full Time, Permanent
£52,325 - £58,720 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting
Leadership Range; L10 - L15
Location: Pinner, Middlesex
Required for September 2018
School Group 4
Harlyn is a successful, welcoming and diverse 3 form entry primary school. The school provides a modern learning environment for pupils with a range of facilities for computing, music, food technology and more. We are surrounded by our own playing fields and offer a range of sport and outdoor activities in six acres of attractive grounds.
The governors are seeking to employ an ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher to work in partnership with the Headteacher and Senior Team to accelerate pupil progress and drive the school forward, ensuring that all pupils have the best possible education and school experience.
We want a Deputy Headteacher who is
• an excellent classroom practitioner, with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour;
• an experienced middle or senior leader;
• dedicated to the school’s commitment to Inclusion and achievement for all;
• an excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support our established, hardworking team;
• approachable and a good communicator.
We will offer you
• a caring, friendly and supportive school;
• happy, enthusiastic and hardworking pupils and staff;
• the opportunity to help our children achieve and have fun in school;
• good opportunities for CPD;
• opportunities and time to develop expertise in whole school leadership.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed by appointment, please contact Tracey Harris at the school directly.
CLOSING DATE: 27 April 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 08 May 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.