Bradfield School is looking for an exceptional school leader who can help us move from being a good school to an outstanding one. The successful candidate will place children at the heart of their practice and have the very highest ambitions for every student. As sole Deputy Headteacher, this position is excellent preparation for Headship.
The successful candidate will have:
- belief in the worth and potential of every student
- a clear understanding of the characteristics of an outstanding school
- the ability to think strategically and to implement and secure change successfully
- excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and inspire colleagues
- a track record of delivering whole school improvement at leadership level
The key features of Bradfield are:
- a passion for further school improvement
- wonderful, polite and well-behaved students
- extremely committed staff
- a modern building set in a beautiful Peak District location on the edge of the city
We can offer you:
- rewarding professional opportunities
- the opportunity to work alongside the Head as you make Bradfield outstanding
- a very strong commitment to your professional development
Our expectations for every young person are high. If you share these expectations and believe you can develop the school further, please contact us for more information.
Interested candidates should call Dr Ian Gilbert, Headteacher, on 0114 286 3861 for an informal discussion about the role.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs A Gray (Headteacher’s PA) on 0114 286 3861 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms, and any queries about the recruitment process, should be addressed to Scott Glover at email@example.com or by phoning 07766 773682.
Bradfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please take the time to read the safeguarding policy on our website.
Deadline for applications: 4.30pm Monday 24 April
Assessment centre and interviews: Wednesday 3 May
Kirk Edge Road,
Worrall, Sheffield, S35 0AE
Telephone: 0114 286 3861
Headteacher: Dr Ian Gilbert
Mixed 11-18 Comprehensive
Group 6 NOR: 1070