We have a vacancy for a Deputy Headteacher who has a proven track record for pupil progress, attainment and strong teamwork and who is looking for their next challenge here at Meole Brace C of E Primary School and Nursery.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who can:
- play a major role, under the direction of the Headteacher, in formulating the aims and objectives of the school, establishing the policies through which they will be achieved, managing staff and resources to attain the aims and objectives of the school and monitor progress towards their achievement
- in partnership with the Headteacher and Senior Management Team, provide professional leadership and management of Teaching and Learning throughout the school
- provide professional leadership and management of the School Development Plan priorities
- to support the Headteacher to lead the school in its mission to offer an excellent education within a framework of Christian values and beliefs
- alongside the headteacher, promote an inclusive community where children of all abilities can reach their full potential
- to help build strong relationships with families, carers, church and wider community who work in partnership with the school
- undertake the professional duties of the Headteacher, in the event of his absence from school
- have a good sense of humour and possess an ability to remain clam when presented with challenges.
In return we can offer:
- a school of happy, enthusiastic and respectful children
- a stable, motivated and experienced staff team.
- the opportunity to work in collaboration with other local Headteachers and schools
- a strong, supportive and active governing body
- a positive, caring and welcoming environment for learning
- an exciting new chapter in the life of the school with the opportunities which academisation will offer.
You are warmly invited to visit the school prior to making an application. Please e-mail Mrs Sandra Holloway, School Business Manager, email@example.com
For further information, job description and person specification please visit our website www.meolebraceceprimary.co.uk
Visit Dates: 16th April 2018 at 10.00am OR 17th April at 4.00pm.
Alternatively visits can be arranged for any candidate who is unable to make the above dates.
Closing Date: 20th April 2018
Meole Brace C E Primary School & Nursery
Tel: 01743 351 027