Archdiocese of Birmingham
In partnership with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
ST. PETER’S CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Whitefields Road, Solihull, West Midlands B91 3NZ
Catholic Voluntary Aided 11 –18 school 1254 on roll.
Required from September 2018
Salary Scale (ISR) L18—L22 (Group 7) (£59,857 - £66,017)
Following the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher to Headship, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Deputy Headteacher to join our forward thinking Leadership Team. The post offers an opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic leader to support the Headteacher in leading and managing an Outstanding School and Teaching School.
Applications are welcomed from committed Catholic educators, whether currently working in the Catholic sector or beyond. The governors seek to appoint a practising Catholic who is an outstanding leader, with a proven track record in senior leadership who:
• Has a commitment to and an understanding of Catholic education, ethos and values.
• Can successfully demonstrate impact experience in raising standards and leading and implementing whole school initiatives.
• Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and a strong personal work ethic.
• Will inspire and engage students, staff and parents.
• Aspires to lead their own school as a Headteacher in the future.
We can offer the opportunity:
• To work with vibrant, confident, hardworking staff and pupils.
• To work in a school with high expectations and high standards of achievement and behaviour.
• To work with supportive governors and families.
• For outstanding professional development linked to leadership at all levels.
• To work in a positive, warm, inclusive and supportive working environment where everyone feels valued.
For further information please visit the school website: www.st-peters.solihull.sch.uk
Informal visits are encouraged by arrangement by contacting Kerry McDonnell, Tel: 0121 705 3988 Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 28th March 2018, 12 noon
Shortlisting: 16th April 2018
Interviews: 19th and 20th April 2018
Applications should be addressed to the Chair of Governors and sent via the Clerk to the Governors: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school address.
To download the application form, please click apply now.
St. Peter’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, contractors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other relevant checks as appropriate.