Deputy Headteacher: Quality of Education
Required for September 2021
L21 – L25
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a successful, thriving and oversubscribed stand-alone academy in the popular location of Solihull, frequently named as one of the best places to live in the UK.
The governors of Alderbrook School are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader who will build upon the successes of the retiring Deputy Headteacher, supported by a committed and loyal staff body.
With the introduction of a Sixth Form in 2015 and an emerging plan to further enhance school facilities, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to lead, with the Headteacher, on the next phase of Alderbrook’s new and exciting expansion programme.
Applications are welcomed from experienced Senior Leaders who:
• are passionate about developing resilient, confident learners
• are committed to inclusive education
• can model, promote and develop high quality teaching and learning across the school
• demonstrate energy and positivity
• show strategic thinking and an aptitude for problem solving
• are creative and inspirational
• are excellent communicators
• are highly emotionally literate
• exemplify the values of Alderbrook: ambition, bravery and kindness
Application packs are available from our website www.alderbrookschool.co.uk and for further details please contact Sharon Archer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits: Monday 22nd February and Tuesday 23rd February (all visits will be Covid-compliant).
Closing date: Noon 1st March 2021
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Situated centrally in Solihull, Alderbrook is a highly successful 11-18 school in the south of the borough. In September 2015 we opened our Sixth Form which is flourishing and providing our learners with a first-rate post 16 experience. The first Yea...