Are you on your way to headship and looking for an exciting senior leadership role?
Due to the promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher to Headteacher, the Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational, non-class based, leader to join a dynamic team from September 2017.
We are a forward thinking, high achieving school that offer exceptionally well-behaved children, who want to learn. We hold many significant awards for excellence in music, sport and Arts Mark Gold. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve at the highest levels. If you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
- Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding leader, along with the skills required to provide inspirational teaching and learning?
- Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative coaching and mentoring?
- Are you a dedicated professional who leads by example?
- Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children?
- Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our school?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we can offer you:-
- A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team
- A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated children
- An exceptional opportunity for professional and career development
- A brand new building, with excellent facilities
Visits to the school are expected so that you can meet our children and staff and get a feel for our school. Please contact Ms R. Doxon, School Business Leader to arrange a suitable date.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon, 25th April 2017
References will be taken up prior to interview. To apply for this position please download an application pack. Completed forms should be returned to Ms R. Doxon, School Business Leader.
Churchfields Junior School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.