(Non-class based role)
L12 - L18 (£58,501 - £65,978)
From: September 2017
Southwark Park is a dynamic, two form entry school that endeavours to raise the aspirations and achievement of all the children in our care.
We are offering:
- a great working environment, a new building in a good location with excellent public transport links
- 450 engaging and diverse children
- 60+ staff with a wide range of skills, knowledge and abilities who are supportive, encouraging and co-operative
- A coaching programme that operates across the school to work with staff to improve the quality of teaching provision.
- A focused, hands-on leadership team who have a clear development strategy for the school.
- A strong commitment to professional development which includes a coaching programme, including peer coaching.
- Formal and informal opportunities to develop leadership skills.
We are looking for someone to work alongside the Headteacher to create and communicate the ethos of the school, support the HT to make strategic decisions to ensure continued improvement.
The post holder’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead staff and influence other stakeholders to believe in and support the vision
- Pastoral support
- Safeguarding – deputy designated person
- Strategic lead for teaching and learning
- Mentoring middle managers and supporting a task group
- Undertaking appraisals
An application form and job description are available on this website or may be downloaded from the school’s website, along with guidance notes and further information: http://www.southwarkparkschool.co.uk/our-school/careers/.
Applications should be returned by email to email@example.com.
For enquiries or to arrange a visit, please contact the School Business Manager on 0207 394 4000.
Closing date: Thursday 23rd March 2017 13:00
Interviews: week commencing Monday 27th March 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.