Following the successful promotion of our existing Deputy Headteacher to Headteacher, the children, parents, staff and governors at Our Lady and St Joseph Catholic Primary School are looking for a new Deputy Headteacher to help drive us forward on our vision to provide outstanding education in our Catholic Primary school.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity for significant leadership and management responsibilities within this vibrant urban two form entry Catholic Primary school.
We would welcome applications from experienced deputies, as well aspiring deputies, who will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership, teaching, management and communication skills.
You must also:
• Be a practising Catholic with a strong commitment to Catholic Education
• Be an outstanding and inspirational classroom teacher with high expectations for all children
• Have a clear, consistent focus on Teaching and Learning
• Have an unrelenting drive to raise standards
• Have a track record of supporting and developing outstanding teaching
• Be a kind, caring and patient individual with our children’s progress, attainment and well-being at the heart of your decision making
We can offer:
• Well-behaved children who are eager to learn and enthusiastic about making a positive contribution
• A modern school with excellent facilities
• An enthusiastic and visible Governing Body
• Strong parent, parish and community links
• A commitment to professional development; you should aspire to become a Headteacher.
Visits to the school for prospective candidates are both recommended and warmly welcomed.
• School Tours: by appointment
• Closing Date: 5th May 2017
• Shortlisting: 8th May 2017
• Interviews: 17th May 2017
For an application pack and to book a school tour, please contact the school on 020 3764 8860 or via email: email@example.com
For further information on the school; please visit our website: http://www.olsj.towerhamlets.sch.uk/
Our Lady & St Joseph Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please take the time to read the safeguarding policy on our website.