Deputy Headteacher (Leadership Scale Point 23-27)
Ashton on Mersey School is part of The Dean Trust’s family of ten schools. The school is a very popular and over-subscribed mixed 11-18 school situated on the outskirts of Manchester and enjoys a close partnership with Manchester United Football Club, its principal sponsor. Over the years the school has become first choice for families and continues to build its commitment to education through being a provider of School Centered Initial Teacher Training alongside its status of being a national Maths Hub.
Ashton on Mersey School is an exceptional school with an outstanding reputation. The Dean Trust motto “Believe, Achieve, Succeed” runs through all aspects of school life as it seeks to provide each student with the opportunity to attain their full academic potential alongside the skills and qualifications to access further education or the world of work.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Ashton on Mersey School is seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff. The successful candidate will be determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, alongside a commitment to maintaining high standards.
We are seeking to appoint:
• A well-qualified, enthusiastic leader to join a very successful and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• An individual who is determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil and who is committed to maintaining our high standards
• An individual who is committed to ensuring that every pupil is given the opportunity to achieve their potential and meet the high expectations set for them
• An individual with a continued commitment to their own professional development
For more information about Ashton on Mersey School please click on the 'learn more about this school' button below.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 9TH APRIL 2021 AT 9AM
Tours of the school are available at 10am and 1pm on Thursday 1st April 2021. If you wish to arrange a tour please contact email@example.com
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification
Ashton on Mersey School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome Ashton on Mersey School is an exceptional school with an outstanding reputation founded on our Mission Statement:
‘To provide opportunities in order to assist all pupils to achieve their full potential and to treat pupils a...