St Benedict’s is a Catholic Secondary School for students between 11 and 19 years of age The development of the whole person is the very cornerstone of our ethos and culture of which we are very proud. St Benedict’s consistently strives for high academic achievement.
The successful candidate must be a practising Catholic in good standing with the church and will demonstrate:-
- A clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
- Passion for teaching and learning and ability to promote, inspire and demonstrate the highest possible outcome in teaching and learning for our pupils, whatever their ability
- The inclination to remain positive and solution focused
- Commitment to the schools Safeguarding policy and its ongoing culture of vigilance and openness.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to formulate medium to long-term planning, helping to drive the direction of the school
- The skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices
- A commitment to continuous improvement of people and systems
- Rigorous monitoring of whole school behaviour standards
The successful candidate will be a leader who will relish the opportunity to join the recently appointed Headteacher in their undertaking to deliver ideas that keep us at the forefront of education.
Closing Date for applications:
21 January 2019 at 10.00am
Interviews will be held over 2 days
To request an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact:
Mrs. Alannah Bayliss
Head of HR
01789 761938 or email email@example.com
For further information please contact:
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement.
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES.
Archdiocese of Birmingham