In February 2020, St Ethelbert’s became part of St Thomas Catholic Academies Trust (STCAT). The STCAT Trust, in conjunction with the Local Academy Committee of St Ethelbert’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery, invite applications for the post of Deputy Headteacher. We are a two-form entry primary school and nursery in the Borough of Slough.
Our staff are hardworking, ambitious and dedicated, who strive to deliver excellent outcomes for our pupils through an engaging and stimulating curriculum, challenging and varied learning opportunities as well as a caring, nurturing environment.
We are seeking to appoint:
- A practicing Catholic who will nurture the faith of the school community
- An educator who will inspire and develop the potential of the staff and pupils
- A leader who will communicate the vision of St Ethelbert’s within the school, the parish and wider community
- An outstanding classroom practitioner, able to share exemplary practice
- A person who seeks to celebrate the unique talents of every pupil and member of staff
- A leader who will take a strategic role in curriculum development, teaching and learning
We can offer you:
- A successful, welcoming, well maintained school
- A highly supportive Governing Body
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who are eager to learn
Our school is situated on a spacious, green site on the outskirts of Wexham, Berkshire. With good transport links, we are within easy reach of the M4 and an easy commute from the Windsor, Uxbridge, Slough and Reading areas.
Visits to the school and informal discussion with the Headteacher, Mrs Maynard, are encouraged subject to appropriate social distancing and Covid-safety measures. Please contact the school office by emailing email@example.com or calling 01753 522048 for an appointment.
Application forms, an applicant brochure and school prospectus are available on the school website (www.stethelberts.slough.sch.uk) under vacancies, click on the advert to complete application.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 16th May 2021.
Interview and Assessment will take place w/c 24th May 2021. The interview will be subject to social distancing.
St Ethelbert's Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years