Courageous, strategic leadership is key to the continuing success of Felpham Community College. We want to appoint a highly talented and dynamic Deputy Headteacher to join our senior leadership team. Felpham Community College is a vibrant and forward-looking school on the south coast in West Sussex. Our January 2016 OFSTED inspection resulted in the school achieving ‘Good’ in all categories. The school is an 11-18, local authority, mixed comprehensive with 1370 students on roll and a successful sixth form of 200 students.
The capacity to make a difference is more important than specific skills.
- a successful, inclusive and popular school
- committed to continuing to drive up standards
- intent on distributing leadership throughout the school
- focussed on the learning needs of staff as well as students
- have successful experience in implementing strategies to raise whole school standards
- have a strong and visible presence
- have a firm belief in the ability of all young people to succeed
- be able to provide vision and nail the detail
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please visit our website (www.felpham.com) for more information.
Alternatively, please contact Karen Batchelor (Headteacher’s PA) on 01243 838026 or by email at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 12th March
FCC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.