APPOINTMENT OF DEPUTY HEADTEACHER
L18 – L22 commensurate with experience
The Governors are looking to appoint a hard-working, inspiring and talented Deputy Headteacher to join our existing team and lead SPH into the next chapter of its exciting journey. As the lead school in the newly formed Bosco Catholic Education Trust and a recently designated Teaching School, we have a lot to set our sights on. Whilst graded as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, we continue to push ourselves to achieve even greater things for the children entrusted to our care.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and vibrant school as it continues on its quest to be the best school in the Country. If you want to work with wonderful students, committed staff and a forward-thinking leadership team, this is the school for you. We are always striving to improve and we want you to be part of this journey.
• GCSE results are always well-over 80% for those achieving grade 4+, with progress scores regularly placing the school as the highest in West Sussex.
• We have a thriving and growing Sixth Form.
• A Level results and progress scores place us first in West Sussex.
• We are rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all categories.
• We are a National Teaching School and help lead the Bosco CET.
• Outstanding Section 48.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application using the CES application form, with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 when typed. In your letter please outline the relevant experience in your career to date, what you feel you would bring to SPH and how you would contribute to our journey to become the best school in the country.
Please email your completed application and supporting letter to Jacqui Inglis at email@example.com or send to the school address.
• Closing date: 9am Monday 1 March 2021
• Interviews: Initial interviews will be held online and shortlisted candidates invited in to school for subsequent selection activities and interviews.
• Starting date: September 2021
St Philip Howard Catholic School