‘Everyone shining in their own field’
Hours: Full time, with a teaching responsibility of up to 3 days a week
The children, staff and Local Advisors at Shinfield Infant and Nursery School are looking to appoint a talented, friendly and dynamic leader to join our team at Shinfield Infant and Nursery School. This role will be crucial in supporting our aspirational ‘Good’ school to continue to improve, as we look to always provide the very best for our children and families.
This role would be ideal for someone who already has experience of leading a team and is ready for a new challenge. We would love to hear from colleagues with some or all of the following areas of expertise or interest:
- An interest in, or experience of Values Led Education
- Curriculum and subject leadership
- Safeguarding and pastoral provision
- FS and KS1 experience
- Leading moderation
- Leading PiXL interventions
- Using assessment and data analysis in order to secure the best possible outcomes for every child.
Our Deputy Headteacher will:
- Have leadership qualities to challenge, inspire, motivate and empower others
- Be an excellent and flexible communicator, developing strong relationships with children, staff, parents, local advisors and a range of stakeholders within and beyond the school
- Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of teaching, learning and assessment and show great enthusiasm for ensuring all our children achieve their true potential
- Behave as a role model, leading by example, creating a motivated team who share best practice and take a full part in the school’s progression
- Support staff to deliver a rich, engaging and varied curriculum that meets children’s needs in an ever-changing world.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive and friendly learning environment with highly motivated, happy children who are positive learners, take pride in their school, and feel valued, listened to and safe
- A dedicated and talented staff who have high expectations of our pupils and provide our children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences
- An encouraging and empowering Headteacher and Local Advisory Board
- An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
- A commitment to continuous improvement and your own professional development.
We are passionate about creating a culture of well-being where all staff and students are valued and supported. We welcome applicants from all groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Shinfield Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post. This will include an enhanced DBS and checks on references.
We welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please contact Nicola Mott at email address: email@example.com to make an appointment and request a recruitment pack.
Visits will be held between 4th May 2021 - 14th May 2021.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 18th May 2021 at 9:00am.
Tuesday 25th May 2021.
Shinfield Infant and Nursery School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 7 years