Required as soon as possible
Please note as a result of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19), interviews are still going ahead but remotely via TEAMS or SKYPE.
Working pattern: 8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday - Friday with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break.
We require an enthusiastic member of staff to work as a Deputy Nursery Manager at Meadhurst Primary School.
The post holder will provide support for Nursery manager, enabling the children in the EYFS to achieve their maximum potential. The job duties will also include the following SEND responsibilities:
- Early Identification and support of children with SEND.
- Following the graduated approach and implementing advice and strategies to improve children’s outcomes.
- Liaising with professionals or agencies beyond the setting and ensure advice given by professionals is incorporated into the setting planning.
- Completing all necessary paperwork in a timely and effective way with guidance from the classroom teacher.
- Organising and/or attending professional/parental meetings, including SEND Support plan meetings, transition meetings etc.
Candidates should have minimum five GCSEs at Grade C or above (including English and maths), or equivalent, or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level. They also require a technical/professional qualification related to the role. e.g. HLTA status, NNEB, or other relevant qualifications at level 2 or 3.
Meadhurst Primary School is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school. We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum. We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team.
Meadhurst Primary School is a friendly school, based in Ashford Common Middlesex, and prides itself on offering a caring nurturing, inclusive provision where children can make progress, achieve well and develop their own unique skills and talents. Meadhurst is a three form entry primary school and also provides access and support for pupils with a full range of Special Educational Needs that one would expect to find in an inclusive mainstream primary school, with a designated Speech, Language and Communication Centre which caters for up 20 pupils.
THPT value their staff very highly, as reflected in the excellent retention rates across the Trust.
The Howard Partnership Trust offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation.
- Excellent benefit package to include: Cycle to Work, Eye care vouchers, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes.
- Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions.
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards.
For more information on Meadhurst Primary School, please check our school website: https://www.meadhurst.org/
If you have any questions about the job role or the application process, then please contact our Recruitment team on email@example.com
Interviews may happen earlier than the closing date by mutual agreement, early applications are encouraged.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
Meadhurst Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years