Reporting to the Principal this is a senior responsibility post and manages daily operations and events, as well as student and community well-being. Specific role assignments include:
Teaching and Learning
Curriculum and Assessment
- Ensuring compliance in all academic areas.
- Oversight of external assessment and data.
- Oversight of planning and intervention to maximise student learning.
- Maintenance of individual student assessment profiles.
- Assessment, data analysis and reporting.
- Establishing and monitoring professional growth and development plans with all teachers.
- Modelling and team teaching to reflect international standards and best practice.
- Management of school wide professional development.
- Student development and discipline.
- Home and community connection.
- School events and extra-curricular programs.
- Property logistics.
- Timetabling and relief coordination.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Oversight of whole of school IT, Music and Phys Ed program/teachers.
- Hold a Masters in Education (but not essential)
- Have a minimum of 8 years in teaching.
- Have a sound understanding of K-12 schooling.
- Have a good knowledge of digital learning / STEM programmes.
- Have a demonstrated track record of proactive student development.
Please submit a current CV and application letter.