Full Time, Permanent
£56,900 - £62,438 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting
L13 - L17 (Academy Range)
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Required for September 2019
Are you ready to lead?
West Drayton Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reflective and committed Deputy Principal who will complement our already dedicated staff team. The position requires an outstanding teacher with established leadership experience.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an outstanding and dynamic teacher;
• Aspires for excellence for all children in all areas of provision, ensuring all children achieve;
• Is a dedicated professional with high expectations and a commitment to school improvement;
• Is flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills;
• Understands the importance of effective partnerships with students, carers, colleagues and governors.
Why West Drayton Academy?
• Be part of a dedicated, progressive and enterprising leadership team;
• Excellent learning environment;
• CPD opportunities to grow within the academy and across the Park Federation family of schools;
• Competitive leadership pay range;
• A secure, happy and positive environment.
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the Principal, Richard Yates (01895442904; email email@example.com ).
We wish you the best with your application and look forward to meeting you.
CLOSING DATE: 18 March 2019 - NOON
SHORTLISTING DATE: 18 March 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: 25 March 2019
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.