Our client is a co-educational Catholic School in Melbourne. Their primary focus is to provide students with a holistic education. With a wonderful, diverse student cohort and a flexible and supportive leadership team.
About the role:
- Deputy Principal – Learning and Teaching
- Lead and support staff in the development of an innovative and engaging curriculum
- Accreditation to teach in a Catholic school essential
- Full Time Role
- Fixed Term Position
- Commencing in January 2021
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Be registered with VIT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job referen ce #TES2011-545990H
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2011-545990SD
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
We’re an education business, here to help educators find and secure fulfilling jobs in some of the best schools throughout Australia and internationally. We help experienced principals and deputy principals secure their next role, and middle managers...