Peninsula Grammar School (PGS) is a coeducational school of excellence, which fosters the full and balanced development of each child. In caring for students and their learning, we encourage them to take up life’s challenges both at the School and beyond. The School values the inherent uniqueness of every individual and fosters the pursuit of excellence in each child.
Following the appointment of our current Deputy Principal, to the position of Head of School in Zurich, Switzerland, Peninsula Grammar, with the support of the Board of Directors, has reimagined its Senior Executive. The School will appoint a Deputy Principal - Staff commencing in January 2022.
DEPUTY PRINCIPAL - STAFF
The Deputy Principal – Staff is responsible for maintaining and enhancing an exceptional teaching and learning culture. Reporting directly to the Principal the successful candidate will inspire, guide and model excellence in supporting staff to develop a strong and visionary teaching and learning program. You will possess a broad range of skills and experience that enhance the efficacy, productivity, and purpose of the teacher fraternity.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A demonstrated understanding of and interest in contemporary pedagogical practice
- Knowledge and experience in practical applications and a commitment to effective assessment and reporting practices
- Highly developed organisational planning and coordination skills; including the ability to manage demanding and competing deadlines
- The capacity to develop an engaging and contemporary learning environment to cater to the needs of every individual
A full position description and information pack for candidates and can be found below.
The successful candidates will be inspired, driven and motivated leaders, with an outstanding teaching and leadership record with recognised management and organisational skills. They will display excellent interpersonal and relationship management attributes with well developed presentation skills and a willingness to lead change.
How to Apply:
Applications, including the contact details of two referees, should be addressed to the Principal and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 24 September 2021.
Please direct any queries relating to this position to:
Tel: (03) 9788 7806
Peninsula Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years
Peninsula Grammar School is a mixed, selective, Anglican, independent, all-through school in Victoria, serving students from the ages of 3-18. The all-through school is situated in Mt Eliza and has approximately 1,450 pupils on roll.