- The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Visionary leadership with the ability to inspire, communicate and engage with students, staff, parents and the wider community
- Experience promoting and delivering excellence and innovation in teaching and learning, including digital learning
- Effective management and monitoring of all school administration and operations
- Experience applying knowledge of curriculum and educational research to create policy and manage change successfully as a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Ability to use data to set academic standards and targets and track student performance for the purpose of improving teaching and learning
- Experience leading professional development and performance management of staff
- Extensive teaching experience, preferably in an international, multi-lingual school
At The Kilmore International School we provide a safe and welcoming environment and are committed to ensuring the wellbeing of every one of our students.
All staff will be responsible for understanding and applying the TKIS Child Protection and Safety Policy, Child Safety Code of Conduct and associated policies, guidelines and training.
The Deputy Principal, with the Principal and the Director of Student Wellbeing, share particular responsibility for the effective implementation of the Child Safe Policies. ACHING COMPONENT The successful applicant will be required to undertake a classroom teaching component.
The Deputy Principal will have appropriate academic qualifications with an outstanding record of teaching and proven leadership experience. All teachers must be registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT SALARY, PACKAGING OPTIONS AND LEAVE
This is a significant leadership role within TKIS and as such a suitable remuneration package will be negotiated based on the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate Brief, including a Position Description and Key Selection Criteria can be downloaded from the TKIS website at http://www.kilmore.vic.edu.au/
Applications consisting of a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and the Application Form, including the contact details of three referees, should be addressed to the Principal, Mr. Andrew Taylor, at email@example.com
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. A reply email will be sent to acknowledge your receipt of application.
Applications close 5pm on Monday 16th October 2017.
The Kilmore International School is a Child Safe Organisation.