Design & Technology Teacher
Required: Easter 2022 or sooner
Teachers’ Main Pay Scale
Do you want to make a real difference to the life changes of students and the communities we serve? Do you have the potential to achieve the best possible outcome and highest level of wellbeing for all students?
If so we are looking for a Teacher of Design Technology to join our forward-thinking team. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly qualified Teacher of Design Technology, who will enjoy working in a school that values and delivers excellent professional development. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their passion for the subject, and have a firm belief in the potential of all students.
You must be committed to providing a quality education and experience for all and will need to excel in your classroom practice.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, academically challenging and thoughtful lessons.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
• The ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
We can offer you:
��� Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
• A dedicated, experienced and hardworking team of staff with a strong sense of collective endeavor
• The opportunity to develop within a school which is supported by a highly effective Trust that is committed to staff wellbeing and development.
To apply for the role please download the application form from the vacancy page on https://www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/ , completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com . CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form.
You must complete the application form fully and give details of all employment, training and gaps in employment since leaving secondary school to the present day. Any additional information, which you wish to bring to the notice of the selection panel should be included in your letter of application (supporting statement). Please ensure you say why and how you meet the criteria from the person specification in your letter of application. Full job description and person specification can be found at the end of this pack.
Closing Date: 10/12/2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to the Trust, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01702 426707.
We look forward to receiving your application. You will be notified of your application status within two weeks of the vacancy closing date.
At Castle View School we are passionate about everyone pursuing excellence, to be the best that they can be.
Our vision: Students, Parents and Staff working in partnership to pursue academic excellence, nurturing students’ personal and social d...