The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are seeking an innovative, well qualified, committed and experienced Teacher of Junior Design and Technology, who is willing to contribute to the ethos and co-curricular life of the College.
• Design & Technology - Years 7-10
• Engineering (Certificate II Engineering Pathways - Formula Student Program)
• Ability to teach in another area also an advantage
• Full Time Fixed Term Contract Position (with possibility of continuing)
• Commencing Term 3, 2019 (Semester 2 contract)
All applicants must:
• Have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos of Catholic Education;
• Hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers and;
• Be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Applications close 1pm Thursday 28th March 2019 and must be submitted on http://bcejobs.nga.net.au/cp/
Any enquiries to the Evie Teasdale, EA to Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Columbans is a progressive, co-educational, Catholic College catering for over 1,000 students. Our contemporary campus is located in the heart of Caboolture, easily accessible by rail and bus. Our nurturing, faith filled community offers mission and retreat programs, academic and vocational excellence with diverse curriculum choices, technologically advanced 1:1 Laptop Program, comprehensive cultural programs and sporting development academy and offers multiple pathways with a Trade Training Centre, being a National Finalist in the Australian Training Awards. Staff are committed to quality inclusive Christian education in the Catholic tradition led by the Edmund Rice Touchstones. At St Columbans College there is a focus on High Expectations, Resilience and Perseverance.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing Term 3, 2019
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): Semester 2
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Evie Teadale
Contact Telephone Number: 07 5495 3111
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window