Smart Teachers is recruiting for qualified Design Technology Teacher for the area of Bromley in South East London. The successful DT Teacher will be teaching classes through KS3 – KS5. We are seeking Design Technology Teachers for our pool of bespoke schools in the Bromley area. These schools range from Academies, Independent, Mainstream and Trust Schools. The successful teacher will be confident in teaching GCSE and A level classes. NQT’s are more than welcome to apply as we are always eager to support new teachers starting out and in developing their classroom skills. If you are interested in applying for Smart Teachers then please attach an up to date CV with a telephone number and email address. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
About the Roles
• Design Technology
• South East London - Bromley
• Full Time
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £130 - £220 Per Day (dependent on experience, training or qualifications).
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SAB2401DT
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.