Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher to join an academically Outstanding independent boys school in the London Borough of Greenwich from April 2019. This full time fixed term cover will continue through until the end of the academic year. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Technology Teacher who is looking to join a school with a warm and friendly team. The ideal Design Technology Teacher will ideally have experience teaching multiple key stages but NQT’s are also encouraged to apply.
About the Role
• Design Technology Teacher
• April 2019 start
• Full time
• Fixed term contract until July 2019
• All design technology disciplines
• Salary between £27,600 - £39,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Rated “Outstanding” in most recent Ofsted inspection
• Independent all boys school
• Pupils aged between 7 -18
• Co-educational Sixth Form
• Extensive grounds with outstanding facilities
• Successful School with a reputation for academic excellence
• Good Transport links from Central London and Junction 2 M25
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR25665.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.