Our client is a progressive and dynamic co-educational P- 12 College situated on a beautiful 38 hectare semi-rural campus, only minutes from Ipswich in Queensland's south-eastern growth corridor. The College offers an extremely broad-based curriculum which allows students to select subjects that will ensure individual success in their schooling. Students have a strong record of academic, cultural and sporting achievement with many past and current students succeeding at district, state and national level in a range of activities including debating, leadership, literature, music and sport.
About the Role:
- ASAP Start
- Part time or full time
- Contract until end of year, with view to Permanency in 2022
- Candidates with Trade school, Industrial Arts and Year 11 & 12 experience encouraged to apply
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TB2108-549765, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers