Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher to join an outstanding Academy in Merton, South West London. This position will be available to start ASAP, with a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate. We are ideally looking for someone interested in a 4 day per week timetable.
About the Role
• Design Technology Teacher – Resistant Material specialist ideally
• KS3 through to A-Level ideally
• MPS Inner London – from £28,000 up to £39,000
• Generous signing on bonuses
• Part time - Ideally teaching 4 days a week
• Permanent contract available
About the School
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• Accessible via public transport and car
• Co-educational, 11-19 academy based in the heart of Merton
• Generous staff packages available including health plans, gym memberships and more
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN4711.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.