Smart Teachers is recruiting for Design Technology Technicians to work on a short and long-term basis in Secondary schools across the Camden borough of London. We work with schools in both the Independent and State sectors and part time or full time work is available to suit your needs. Successful Design Technology Technicians will have a Design Technology background and educated to degree level ideally.
About the Roles
• Design Technology Technician
• Full or part-time options available
• short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £90 - £110 per day
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Technician will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Science with a Design Technology focus / PGCE / or equivalent degree ideally
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained candidates welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMHDTTECH.