37 hours per week - Permanent contract - 41 weeks per year (term time + 2 weeks)
Grade 4 point 5-6. Salary £16980.85 - £17320.56
Are you looking for a new career and challenge?
We are looking to appoint a Design Technology Technician to support teaching and learning within the Design Technology Department and contribute to projects across the school.
Do you possess the following attributes?
• Are you a lovely, friendly and capable person?
• Do you love talking to people?
• Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
• Potential to progress in your career
• Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
• The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
• Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
• A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
Experience of working in a school environment is desirable but experience working in an industrial environment would also be considered.
The candidate appointed must have good basic ICT skills. Training will be provided for the successful applicant in the use of specialist systems.
If you would like an informal conversation with Mr Palfreyman prior to applying, or to arrange a visit, please contact Miss Keeley Stone, PA to the Headteacher, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should complete an online application form through the WM Jobs website at http://wmjobs.co.uk. Online application forms only will be accepted for this vacancy. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option 1) or via e-mail to HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk. Online facilities for job applications are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
The above post requires an enhanced disclosure in accordance with the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Closing date: Monday 11th November 2019 at 12 noon.