To support the advancement of Sevenoaks School through the effective administration of the Development database and high-level research supporting all Development programmes.
Reporting and Delegations
The position reports to the Associate Director of Development (Fundraising) and works closely on a day-to-day basis with the staff of the Development Office, academic and support departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• In conjunction with the Director of Development and the rest of the team, explore possibilities for upgrading the database and website system, identifying needs and meeting with new potential service providers
• Increase and maintain the quality of the database
• Manipulate the database, with responsibility for the accurate inputting of constituent information and gifts, and reporting on fundraising activities, performance and forecasts
• Ensure all reporting requirements of trusts, foundations and statutory funders are managed in an automated way through the database
• Provide regular reports on fundraising activities, performance and forecasts as appropriate, for inclusion with board-level reporting
Please see the attached job description for a full list of key duties and responsibilities.
The Person - Experience and Qualities
• The successful candidate will enjoy working with others and will have excellent interpersonal skills. They will be a very strong communicator, in writing, by phone and in person, used to dealing with a variety of individuals.
• They will need have exceptional knowledge and experience CRM database management and high-level research.
• A working knowledge of fundraising and development in schools is essential.
• A proven ability in planning and prioritising individual workload and line management of staff would be advantageous.
Hours of Work / Working Pattern Requirements
It is envisaged that for the right candidate this will be a full time, all year round post, working 40 hours per week. There will be some out of hours work and travel with this role.
The salary for this role will be assessed based on the successful candidate skills, knowledge and experience.