SLQ Sports Leaders want to achieve the vision for Every Young Person to Realise their Potential.
We are seeking a Development Officer to support and play a key role in delivering our vision and achieving our strategy.
The successful candidate will understand the importance of stakeholder engagement strategies. They will be looking for an opportunity to demonstrate their relationship management mindset within a strong team environment.
In return they will receive a competitive salary, flexible and agile working, personal development opportunities, enhanced pension, enhanced holiday and sick pay and an extended Christmas break.
The full recruitment pack can be found here .
The main purpose of the role:
1. Relationship managing engagement with Centres to ensure the registration of Qualifications, Awards and Packages on an annual basis
2. Responsibility and ownership of management information and relationship management insight relating to Centres
3. Identify and develop growth opportunities with customers and partner networks
4. Sector lead for secondary education market
Essential knowledge and experience for this role include:
- knowledge of the different education systems across the UK, specifically in secondary education within England
- previous experience in a customer facing role, with an emphasis on customer relationship management
- previous experience in a sales environment
- experience of managing pipeline systems
- an understanding of the principles and importance of data capture to support decision making
- experience of working on own initiative and being a self-starter
- analytical thinking and evaluation skills
- creative thinking and a solutions focus when addressing challenges
- ability to present information concisely using Microsoft Office programmes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence in presenting internally to colleagues and externally to customers and partners
- experience of influencing the decisions of other organisations and converting external relationships into results.
SLQ Sports Leaders