We are seeking applications for a Digital Technology role within a highly regarded independent school in Brisbane, with state of the art facilities and excellent resources. It is located in the Brisbane Bayside area and caters for students from Years 5 to 12. Students are drawn from a large area of Brisbane, although most come from the local surrounding areas. Students at the College have a wide range of abilities. More than half the students completing Year 12 continue on to tertiary study. A rich co-curricular program allows students to develop and grow outside of the classroom.
About the Role:
- Full-time, Parental Leave Cover for 2 weeks
- Anticipated Start Date - 15 Feb 2021
- Top Brisbane independent school
- Convenient Brisbane Bayside location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2101-5470204KW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2101-5470204KW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org