We are seeking to appoint an additional member of staff to join an already thriving Arabic department. This is a new post and will complement the existing leadership structure within the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking, experienced, energetic and passionate teacher who can contribute to our extensive co-curricular programme.
- Oversee the delivery of First Language Arabic across the whole school (FS to Post-16).
- Develop a unique set of learning opportunities for Cranleigh students to develop and master the Arabic language both inside and out of the classroom.
- Lead a team of Arabic teachers who are driven and committed to raising attainment in Arabic language.
- Work alongside the Senior Leadership Team to deliver on school improvement priorities.
- Support the implementation of an Arabic PGCE program.
Ideally, the role would commence in January 2020 but the timeline can be adapted to suit the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications will be Monday, 25th November. Candidates will be shortlisted by 2nd December.
About Cranleigh Abu Dhabi
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi sits at the entrance to Saadiyat’s emerging Cultural District in keeping with the school’s motto, ‘Ex Cultu Robur’ – ‘From Culture Comes Strength’. Built over seven hectares, we have a beautiful, bespoke campus situated within minutes of New York University Abu Dhabi and the magnificent Saadiyat Beach, as well as the extraordinary Louvre Abu Dhabi.
In addition to the broad academic curriculum, our daily routine offers a wealth of opportunities that allow pupils to explore their full range of talents in fine arts, performing arts, music, sport and other activities such as gymnastics, golf, horse riding and debating to name but a few. Check out our Facebook page to get an even better idea of day-today life at Cranleigh Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for first class teachers to join our vibrant team and work with us in our pursuit of excellence. Attractive packages will reflect the professionalism of our staff and the value we place on them.
Prospective candidates should carefully read the attached applicant info pack to support their application.
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.