Southend High School for Girls is an 11-18 Academy Grammar school with 1134 students (295 in the sixth form, which is mixed). It is a selective school which gained an “outstanding in all areas” Ofsted report (December 2011)
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, we will look to you to lead on, and develop, the finance and business strategy of Southend High School for Girls Academy Trust, managing the finance, premises and catering teams.
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience of financial and accounting practice
- Evidence of being able to improve and raise standards
- Knowledge of audit requirements
- Knowledge of key financial information (e.g. VAT, Education funding methodology, and contracting arrangements)
- Knowledge of new Data Protection Regulations
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations
- Have experience of leading a team with enthusiasm, skill and decisiveness
- The ability to think and act strategically
- The ability to manage complexity and diversity
- Tenacity, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
We can offer you:
- An educational establishment with a national reputation and excellent local collaborative links
- Excellent facilities
- A strong, highly qualified staff team and an ethos of tolerance and respect
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- An environment which promotes innovation
School visits are welcome.
Full details and application forms are available at www.shsg.org
Alternatively, you may request an application pack from Anita Pickett, HR Manager, by telephone: 01702 583082 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 8th December 2017.
Interview dates: 18th & 19th December 2017.