Are you our new Director of Business and Planning?
Behind every great school is a great team of people. We’d love you to join ours.
As a member of the School’s Executive Leadership team, this role of Director of Business and Planning will play a critical part in achieving our strategic plan, particularly our campus development plan and provision of world-class technology and services to support our students, staff and community.
This position is responsible for leading the teams who deliver many of the business support services to the School, including Finance, ICT infrastructure, Property, Business Information Management, Health & Safety including security and cyber safety. The right person will also lead the ongoing implementation and project management of the long term development of our campus and facilities.
The person we are looking for will be:
- A dynamic and engaging leader who is committed to ensuring a supportive, high trust, and collaborative environment. Ideally, you have had prior experience working at a senior management or executive level.
- Strong financial and strategic experience, coupled with a high level of business acumen and pragmatism.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally, at all levels.
- Developed understanding and advocate for the use of technology and the digital environment.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Previous experience working in the educational sector will be an advantage.
Diocesan School for Girls is a place of academic, sporting and cultural excellence. We are a high performing independent Anglican School with girls who are motivated to learn. Our students have access to state of the art educational, performing arts and sporting facilities. Our staff have access to a wide range of professional development opportunities. Our school is a place of innovation and inspiration, where we help girls develop skills for the ever-changing world.
What can we offer?
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Access to fitness centre, pool and physiotherapist services
- Covered staff car parking on site
- Competitive remuneration
Sound like you? Please apply online via our link: https://diocesan.elmotalent.co.nz/careers/external/job/view/85 and send through your application by 20th September 2021.
For further information about the role, please email Jocelyn Anso, Director of People and Culture on firstname.lastname@example.org
Diocesan School for Girls
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 3 - 18 years
We are an all-girls independent Anglican school for Pre-School (age 3) to Year 13 offering both day and boarding located in Epsom, Auckland. With a rich history, founded in 1903, we are one of the leading schools in the country with an outstanding re...