We are looking to appoint an experienced, committed, ambitious and dynamic Director of Business, ICT (Computing) and Technology to play a key role in the School’s journey towards excellence to start January 2018. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader, an inspirational and outstanding practitioner with excellent curriculum knowledge and pedagogical practice, who has a desire to ensure the best life chances for all students. We are looking for an individual who has a proven record for delivering effective strategies to improve standards of teaching and learning in order to create an ambitious, innovative and collegiate department.
• Have the experience of teaching Computing/ICT
• Raise standards of student attainment and achievement within the subject areas and to effectively monitor and support student progress.
• Be accountable for student progress and development within the Subject areas.
• Be accountable for leading, managing and developing the Subject areas.
• Will develop and enhance the teaching practice of others.
• Will effectively manage and deploy teaching, support staff, financial and physical resources within the Subject areas.
• Ensure the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students studying Business and Technology in accordance with the aims of the school and the curricular policies determined by the Governing Body and Head teacher of the school.
You will be joining an ambitious and innovative organisation which is looking for imaginative practitioners to secure positive outcomes for our young people. We offer bespoke leadership and professional development opportunities and we look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.