At The Warwick School, we are looking for a passionate Director of English to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students.
As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
The Warwick School is a vibrant 11 to 16 school, serving the Redhill area; judged by Ofsted to be ’Good’ with Outstanding Behaviour and Safeguarding. We have excellent transport links being equally located between London and Brighton; Redhill mainline station is 5 minutes’ walk away and we are close to the M25/M23 motorways.
The school is a member of the South East Surrey Schools Education Trust which is a partnership of The Ashcombe, Therfield and The Warwick Schools; each being successful, inclusive schools committed to work in collaboration for the benefit of their distinctive communities and those children and young people whom they serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- A cycle scheme .
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
Visits to the school are welcome – please contact the HR officer 01737 378444 or visit the school website www.warwick.surrey.sch.uk for further details.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 25 February 2019 at midday.
Please note that this vacancy will close should a suitable candidate be appointed.
The Warwick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Therfield School, The Ashcombe School and The Warwick School have formed, and are part of, South East Surrey Schools Educational Trust (SESSET), a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 10479401. The registered address is The Ashcombe School, Ashcombe Road, Dorking Surrey, RH4 1LY.