Applications are invited for the following post on a Permanent Basis, commencing 1 September 2018.
Director of Learning – Creative Technologies
Salary Main/Upper Pay Range plus TLR1D (£13,027 per annum)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Director of Learning for our Creative Technologies faculty, including Business, Economics, Computing, ICT, Design Technology, Construction and Hospitality. Your innovative leadership and passion will ensure we instil in every student a love of practical and technical learning. You will develop cutting-edge pedagogy for the Creative Technologies so that students at Green Spring Academy out-perform all national measures.
Our staff and students have already identified what they expect you to be like:
- You are a consistently outstanding teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for you subject.
- Your subject specialism is Business/Economics, Design Technology/Construction or Computing/ICT.
- You love working with students and staff in classrooms to ensure all learners achieve their best.
- You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Green Spring Academy Shoreditch outstanding.
- You inspire others and help everyone unlock their potential as learners, teachers and leaders.
- You have been very successful as a teacher and leader and made a significant contribution to raising standards.
Green Spring Academy Shoreditch is in the process of joining Mulberry Schools Trust
Full details of this post are available at http://www.gsacademyshoreditch.org.uk/careers/
Your completed application form should reach the HR Team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 16th April 2018.
You are advised to ensure your completed application form addresses the person specification criteria. We regret that CVs or expressions of interest will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held on Friday 20th April 2018.
Green Spring Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.