The Governing Body, Trust and Headteacher seek to appoint an inspiring and forward-thinking leader to transform our SEN provision from September 2018.
Kingsdown School is at a very exciting stage in its history. From September we welcomed a:
- · New Headteacher
- · New Chair of Governors, and we
- · Became an official partner of the River Learning Trust
In January we set the new vision - "a school of excellence bursting with pride and ambition" and a new mission statement - "to champion the potential of each and every student"
We are looking for someone who is:
- an outstanding practitioner and inspirational leader who is passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
- a leader with real drive, enthusiasm, energy and determination
- holding the National SENDCo qualification or is prepared to work towards completing the qualification
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with an incredibly strong, talented and committed team aiming for excellence
- a supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
- high quality CPD to develop your leadership skills and career
For more information, please see our application pack.
Closing date for completed applications is Monday 19th March at 08:00am.
Interviews will be held 27th March.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact Laura Burgoyne, HR Support Administrator on 01793 837087 or email email@example.com Applications will only be accepted on a Kingsdown School application form with a covering letter by email or post. Please do not submit your details via any external website as these will not be received by the school.
If you have not heard from us shortly after the closing date this means that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.