An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and forward-thinking leader to join our successful and high achieving learning community.
We are seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Teacher of Mathematics who is committed to maintaining a consistently high standard of Teaching and Learning across the Mathematics Curriculum Area. The successful candidate will be a member of the Leadership Team, contributing fully to its journey towards achieving excellence by inspiring and motivating both staff and students.
You will be involved in shaping the strategic direction of our high performing School, leading and managing staff and securing outstanding life chances for our students.
The successful candidate will possess:
• The ability to take a leading role in developing the School’s strategy, as directed by the Headteacher
• The confidence and ability to teach Mathematics at all levels
• The professional characteristics to be an excellent role model and classroom practitioner, who is prepared to be innovative in their own teaching
• The experience to manage an extremely able team, or the ability to develop coaching, mentoring and leadership skills with our support
• The vision to provide opportunities outside of the classroom that inspire and engage our students
• A clear understanding of the current curriculum, assessment and pedagogical developments relating to Mathematics at all Key Stages
Heston Community School is a high performing, vibrant, happy and oversubscribed school where ‘students behave well and the vast majority are keen learners’ [Ofsted, 2016]. We are now seeking to appoint an individual who shares our passion for learning and our determination to change lives through the education we provide.
We believe that schools 'can' and 'do' make a difference and change lives and that the most important resource in any school is its staff. The success of Heston Community School is due to our dedicated, committed, experienced and enthusiastic staff.
Please email Sonia Dosanjh (email@example.com) for an application pack. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in the School.