Required for September 2019
Director of Maths
Leadership Range L8 - L11 (actual salary dependent on experience).
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and committed teacher to lead our very successful Maths Faculty. This is an exciting time to join Wolfreton and our successful Maths team, working with creative and forward thinking professionals, in the state of the art facilities our new build provides.
The successful candidate will be a talented and creative teacher, equipped to play an important role in leading this high performing faculty.
Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College offers:
• a successful professional environment in which to develop your teaching and leadership skills
• well-motivated students, committed staff and supportive parents
• a large and vibrant Sixth Form
• excellent professional development opportunities for all staff
• a strong team ethos
• a well-established induction programme for new staff
• consistently high examination results.
Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College is a large comprehensive school with over 1500 students on roll, including 230 in the Sixth Form. We are a successful school with a positive and engaged student body and a dedicated and talented staff. If you would like to join a large and vibrant community school where every person matters, we look forward to receiving your application.
All appointments will, of course, be subject to appropriate Safeguarding procedures.
Closing date is 9.00am on Wednesday 27 February 2019. (Please note – we reserve the right to close this post early)
To request an application pack, please contact the school:
• by email email@example.com
• by phone on 01482 659356 (24 hour voicemail)
Or visit the school website www.wolfreton.co.uk and download an application pack.