This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding musician and teacher to lead and develop the thriving musical life of this successful girls’ school.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Energy, vision and exceptional leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- An excellent record of successfully managing staff and motivating both pupils and staff or the potential to develop such skills
- A passion for teaching music at all levels and experience of using music technology
- Outstanding choral and orchestral conducting skills and a high standard of keyboard playing
- A commitment to a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Tuesday 16th January 2018.
Interviews will take place during week commencing 22nd January 2018.
Further details and an application pack are available for download from our website on http://burgesshillgirls.com/about-us/job-vacancies or from our HR Manager email@example.com
Burgess Hill Girls is a Charity No 307001. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.