We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Director of Music to lead our highly successful Music Department. This is a superb opportunity for an outstanding musician and teacher to provide inspirational leadership to highly talented pupils and staff and contribute to the rich musical life of the school. Woodbridge School is one of the top academic schools in Suffolk, located in a beautiful part of Suffolk, yet only one hour 20 minutes from London.
- be an innovative teacher, with a desire to explore new ideas in the teaching of music at all levels and have the skills and expertise to motivate pupils and colleagues alike
- will have experience of using music technology for composing, recording and producing music projects
- be an outstanding pianist and accompanist be an excellent practitioner, able to teach inspiring music in the classroom
- be able to demonstrate a love of music and have an ability to inspire pupils with a passion for music
- be a committed professional with a high level of organisational, managerial and interpersonal skills.
For more information about our school and this superb opportunity please visit our website: www.woodbridge.suffolk.sch.uk
Early applications are advised as Woodbridge School reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the application process.
Closing date: 9am, 5 December 2016.
Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the position, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).