Due to expansion we require a Director of Music.
This is our school:
- Very supportive colleagues, really friendly
- Students are keen, motivated - they want to learn
- Parents here are unusually helpful
- The area is beautiful and the school is situated just off of the A12
We would like someone who:
- Really enjoys working with young people
- Has high expectations and a commitment to enrichment
- Is inspirational to both students and colleagues
- Is self motivated
For an informal chat with the Headmaster Mr Jim McAtear please call 07445 274656 or alternatively contact his PA Vikki Rogers at the school on (01502) 582312 or via email@example.com
There is no set closing date for this post.
We will hold interviews as soon as we have received enough applications from suitably qualified applicants. If a successful appointment is not made then we will repeat the process. Please do not hesitate to contact Vikki Rogers if you would like an update on your application and details of a potential interview date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required.