Strength through Diversity
Ambition through Challenge
Excellence through Curiosity
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Executive Leadership Team of the Ninestiles Academy Trust. We’re looking for a creative, dynamic leader to lead the Primary team on our journey towards excellence in all our schools.
· have extensive, successful experience of primary leadership in urban settings
· have a strong track record of building on good practice and securing rapid improvement over several primary schools
· are able to evaluate school standards precisely and accurately
· are skilled in effective analysis and use of achievement and progress data
· have the ability to plan precisely and strategically for rapid improvement
· are passionate about raising achievement for disadvantaged pupils
· have a great sense of humour and excellent team building skills
……then we’d like to meet you.
If you think you have the drive and vision to join our Trust family, then please contact Komrun Bibi on 0121 628 1311 for further information or visit our website: www.ninestilesacademytrust.org.uk for full details.
You are welcome to come and see our schools; please contact us if you would like to arrange a visit.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com or by post to: Ninestiles Academy Trust, Hartfield Crescent, Birmingham, B27 7QG for the attention of Komrun Bibi.
Closing date: Monday 27 November
Interviews: 7-8 December
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.