Do you have the imagination to create a department that SHOUTS science?
Do you have the creativity to ensure that science permeates every corner of our school?
We want our students to develop and grow a passion for science and an understanding of how science does not exist in a vacuum but jumps out through the engineering, maths and technology that they study.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced practitioner with a proven track record to build a successful science department. For the right candidate it also offers the opportunity for senior leadership.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for science (with a specialism in physics) and the ability to deliver it in a way that inspires and excites young people
- Is able to set high expectations of self and engender a culture of continuous improvement with students and staff
- Has the ability to demonstrate outcomes for young people that are consistently high
In return we can offer:
- State of the art facilities in a brand new building
- The opportunity of senior leadership for a person with the right experience
- A strong commitment to CPD with the opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- The chance to grow the science department as we grow as a school
Closing date: 8 May 2017
Interviews: 11 May 2017
The application is available to download from the advert and should completed and emailed to email@example.com. Visits welcome. Please contact Gillian Howard on 0203 773 4672.