We are offering an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development of Science and join the school at an exciting time on its journey to excellence. We have secured a £2.4 million development programme that will include refurbishing science labs.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for Science and for making a real difference to the lives of our students.
- Be committed to contributing to a forward-looking and innovative department
- Be an inspirational Science practitioner and highly motivated.
- Work closely with the Head of Science to ensure high standards of leadership, teaching and learning and curriculum development inspiring our students to become outstanding scientists
- A supportive culture with sustained professional development and individualised Continued Professional Learning (CPL) opportunities in an environment which recognises aspiration and excellence.
- An excellent career development opportunity for a leader who would like to be involved in shaping the school’s future and making a real difference.
- Opportunities to be creative; to share and develop new ideas to inspire excellence
The Director of Science post is ideal for anyone heading towards senior leadership. If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you.
To learn more about our school, details of the post and for an application form please visit our website www.sholingtc.org.uk.
Closing date: 22nd January 2018.
The Sholing Technology College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS.