The King Alfred School is looking for a talented leader to join our exceptional school from September 2019.
As Director of Sixth Form you will:
- Be a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Provide strategic leadership for this thriving area of the school
- Oversee the academic and personal development of our Sixth Form students
To work at KAS, you will be passionate about a holistic approach to education. We are fortunate to have the freedom to be able to value the progress young people make in all areas, and to create a learning experience that is true to our own principles and values.
As well as sharing these values, the ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least five years’ teaching experience
- A good honours degree + PGCE secondary (QTS)
- A proven track record of being an excellent teacher in own classroom
- An ability to establish successful relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- An ability to be an effective collaborative leader.
If you share our vision and are a reflective, forward-thinking professional, we would very much like to hear from you.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV, covering letter and completed application form to Alex Ralphs at email@example.com.
The salary for this role will be Outer London Leadership scale L11-L14 enhanced by an additional £6,248 annual KAS supplement.
Closing date for applications: Noon on Thursday 21 February2019
Interviews to be held on: Wednesday 29 February 2019
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children