Our client is an elite Independent School with a strong tradition of academic excellence distinguished by an engaged wider-school community. The school places major emphasis on the creation of a dynamic teaching and learning environment. Our client is committed to a highly effective whole school approach to student wellbeing based on positive education methodologies that support the emotional, social and academic needs of every student.
About the School:
- Independent School
- Whole school approach to student wellbeing
- Academic excellence
About the Role:
- Director of Student Wellbeing
- Reports directly to the principal
- Lead the school Wellbeing team
- Implementing research based wellbeing initiatives
- Full-time Role
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref#TES1710-521899
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).