DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
Fulham Prep is a co-educational school for 450 children aged from 7 to 13 in West London. We seek to appoint a Director of Studies to lead and shape the academic programme of the school.
Applications are encouraged from dedicated teachers, with sound administration skills, who may or may not currently hold a senior management position.
Working closely with the Deputy Head and Head, you will be able to direct and guide both senior and junior members of staff. Key aspects of the role will include:
· Plan and oversee School timetable in conjunction with the Deputy Head
· Internal and external examinations
· Senior School transition
· Developing the curriculum
· Line management of teaching staff
· Monitoring and tracking of pupils progress to help inform teaching and learning strategies
· Administer online assessments and ISEB Pre-Tests and analyse results and data
· Co-ordinate the 11+ and 13+ Scholarship programme
To apply, please go to our website (http://fulhamprep.co.uk/our-school/Vacancies/) for an application form, job description and copies of our recruitment policy and equal opportunities form.
Closing date for applications: 10:00 a.m., Monday 29th January 2018
Interviews: w/c 5th February
Fulham Prep is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Scheme.